Initial fixed fee appointments at the rate of £180 plus VAT
Being involved in a dispute is one of the more stressful and disconcerting experiences most of us will ever encounter. Gardner Croft‘s litigation and dispute resolution solicitors in Canterbury, Kent make resolving disputes and claims as straightforward and as quick as possible for you.
Resolving a dispute needn’t mean going to court. There are several alternatives such as mediation and our experienced litigation solicitors in Kent will advise you on the best way to proceed.
How we work
If litigation is necessary, our team of solicitors in Kent have extensive experience of dealing with claims in the County Courts and the High Court.
Our links with barristers can ensure that you get the tailored specialist advice you need on any issue.
Common areas of dispute are:
• Disputes with tradesmen such as builders, plumbers, etc;
• Disputes with professionals such as architects, surveyors, accountants or other solicitors;
• Disputes between landlord and tenant such as claims for unpaid rent or for the return of tenancy deposits;
• Disputes regarding property such as issues with boundaries, access and rights of way or service charges;
• Disputes regarding wills and inheritance;
• Disputes regarding goods and services
We also have particular expertise and experience in advising on problems in the workplace.
unfair dismissal and severance pay
are dealt with by our dedicated Employment Team.